Second year lateral entry students, transferred / Readmitted students are informed to take photo for college ID card and may contact Prof. R. Karpoorasundaram, I year Coordinator in this regard. Photos will be taken on 30/11/2022 - 10 AM. Since College ID is mandatory to appear for University exams, Students who missed College ID card are also informed to get a written permission from HoD and Principal, pay the college ID card fees and contact I year Coordinator on the above date and time.
Posts regarding Exams for the students of GCE, Erode
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Registration Preview NOV / DEC2026 - Individual students please check their Registration Preview form AND ND 26 Exam - Registration
Students of I ,III, V VII semester UG, I and III semester PG and Arrear students are instructed to click the following link to view their...
-
The Final Year UG & PG Regular Students are informed to pay the Regular Subjects Exam fees for April / May 2025 Examination by cash ...
-
Students are informed to take note of the permitted calculators that can be used in Anna University Exams. The Anna University notification...
-
The students of I, II,& III YEAR - UG, I YEAR - PG and Regular Students are informed to pay the Regular Subjects Exam fees for Ap...
No comments:
Post a Comment